The Complaining Post.

Come here to talk about video games in general.

Return to Video Games

Post Posted on Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:23 am

Got a game that wasn't just right? This is the place to post about it. Be detailed. Although it may be satisfing for you to say:

" They gmae waz uber suxors!!!1@"

It makes you a very flameble pice of Falmebait.
If a Ham sandwhich is better than nothing,
And nothing is better then eternal happiness,
Then A ham Sandwhich is better than eternal happiness.
Toji

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:34 am

Um...I guess the best way to sum this one up is: Have you ever seen a trailer for a movie (take for instance Blade III) that looks really good but you know you shouldn't go and see it because you never saw the first two and didn't know if they were any good? Well there you have Wrestlemania 21. It was almost a complete waste of money except the game is the most visually stunning I've ever seen. Oh yeah and the gameplay got like a 2.1 out of 10 at Gamespot (a relatively lenient rating system). It just reaks of a manure yet to be discover on this here planet earth. It's like taking a fine physical specimen like Arnold SchwartzenGerman, boosting him up on steroids (like Kaisonic), and shooting him in the knee. It's a perfectly good waste of potential. Like it...ah who am I kidding? If you were listening to this on your answering machine you would have already been prompted to turn the tape over. Um, so uh, yeah...
I had a magic bullet once...I gave it to Faz.
Jay
Staff

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:54 pm

I was actually very disappointed by any of the Mario Parties past 4. 5's train thing seemed really stupid, and 6's microphone seems really gimmicky.
"A.....I. Ummm, what''s the A again?"
"Artificial."
"Ohhhhh. Ummm, what''s the --"
"Intelligence."
"Ohhhhhhhhh. ...What''s the A again?"

Huzzah! I am once again the first level 2 member! Sooo....

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:14 pm

They definitely should've stopped on the Mario Parties. Maybe like one per platform maybe? But 7 is way too many. It's starting to look like the Land Before Time series.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:32 pm

......7? Are you counting Mario Party Advance too? I completely forgot about that. I just remembered hearing Mario Party 6, and just assumed there were six. I remembered from the hilarious X-Play review.
"Artificial."
"Intelligence."

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:15 pm

No, they're making a 7. Really stupid. (them)
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:05 pm

...Wow. Then I guess there are 8 Mario Parties.
"Artificial."
"Intelligence."

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:33 pm

back during the n64 days a little game called Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue was released. At the time I was into Power Rangers and was really excited when I got it for my Birthday. It was utterly horrible. There was only like I can't even describe the utter inability to make even a relatively decent game. They should make an xmen legends esque rpg that would have been sweet. Well now that I remember it seriously was about an hour long game, no multiplayer features, I don't think some of the on foot missions used all 5 power rangers and half of the game were goofy vehicle rescue missions and at the end of each mission completed successfully the power rangers said "yay" with no enthusiasm whatsoever which was my reaction after playing the game.
--Robobob--
Staff Member of TheSonicTales.com
The R of RTC Productions
known as Bob25Gslifer on aol IM
known as jalbaRoboquir on XBL
I have found the meaning of life......Chuck Norris
Robobob
Staff

Return to Video Games