[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
The Sonic Tales • View topic • Makin' 'Em Dead Bad Comments

Makin' 'Em Dead Bad Comments

Post your comments on the miscellaneous RTC Fusion videos here.

Return to Miscellaneous

Post Posted on Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:41 pm

Comment on the Makin' 'Em Dead Bad: A Halo 2 Montage video here.

My thoughts:
This video was compiled from over 18 hours of footage collected over the time I started playing Halo 2 and recording it, and when I started working on this montage. I think it's really awesome, and I hope you enjoy it. A lot. So go download it if you haven't already.
Last edited by Kaisonic on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:43 pm

vash_08

Post Posted on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:06 pm

Unfortunately, the high-resolution version of this video was lost in the hard drive accident mentioned in the upcoming Kill Faz PSA. Fortunately, I was able to compile an okay-quality version from the WMV video and DivX audio. And while I was at it, I did some more editing on the video (I changed the beginning title so there's black before and after it (since some players have problems with videos that start with a frame that lasts for a while into the video) and I added captions to Jarrod's explanation thing at the end. Oh, and I made a cool freeze frame during the awesome double-stick Tridip and I achieved) So enjoy the "new" video!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:53 pm

Ive done some of that stuff. But the banshee piece hiting you was hilarious. Great job man.
My xbox live account is: Hank J Wimblton
---------------------------
Alex
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:10 pm

I saw the video at Jarrod's house. I must say, it was very over whelming. Not in a bad way, but it was so... beautiful. I'm not even a Halo fan. With work like that, I hardly think you'll have trouble getting a job in the computer field.
Bladerunner

Return to Miscellaneous