[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
The Sonic Tales • View topic • New Equipment Demo Comments

New Equipment Demo Comments

Post your comments on the miscellaneous RTC Fusion videos here.

Return to Miscellaneous

Post Posted on Sun May 15, 2005 1:50 am

--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:29 am

That was interesting how the High Res episodes took up less memory than the low res episodes.

(Can you tell I'm strugglin for extra posts here?)
"A.....I. Ummm, what''s the A again?"
"Artificial."
"Ohhhhh. Ummm, what''s the --"
"Intelligence."
"Ohhhhhhhhh. ...What''s the A again?"

Huzzah! I am once again the first level 2 member! Sooo....

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:16 pm

Yeah, in this demo, I actually recorded the two versions in HiRes and LoRes instead of just compressing them that way. They're really two different videos with different lengths. And I assume you're talking about the second demo, not this one.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:36 pm

Oh yeah. I kinda get those mixed up.

(PS: Post 101!)
"A.....I. Ummm, what''s the A again?"
"Artificial."
"Ohhhhh. Ummm, what''s the --"
"Intelligence."
"Ohhhhhhhhh. ...What''s the A again?"

Huzzah! I am once again the first level 2 member! Sooo....

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Return to Miscellaneous