[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
The Sonic Tales • View topic • Helpers

Helpers

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:25 am

As you may or may not know, the amount of people working on the series and website, is a very small amount. So, if anyone would like to help with the site or series, please contact the people who are already involved. You can do this by going to the Contact Us page. I am Horse Lover, because I love horses. The other two people are also people you can contact if you want to help. I suggest that you contact Kaisonic if you want to get down to business. He is kind of like the master of all of us. He pretty much controls all of the website, and deals with all the technical stuff for the series. There is nothing wrong with just sitting back and enjoying the website and series, just, if anyone would like to help, please 'contact us.'
Horse Lover
Staff

Post Posted on Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:07 pm

I should just email yah, Kai, but I'm lazy and Hotmail hates me to no end. Anyway, fi yuo guys need Admins, let me know, I've got some spare time.
Kemosabi

Post Posted on Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:34 pm

Yeah, you've got a LOT of spare time. *looks at his sig*
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:52 pm

Breath of Ryu
BreathofRyu

Return to Bulletin Board