On the Line

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:03 pm

Sorry about the delay folks, but now all videos are officially online...somewhere. The new "priority" videos of RTCF are the Quicktime and Windows Media, since they're the most popular. This means that if all videos can't fit on our server, the first ones to go on FileFront are the DivX versions. If a video is on FileFront, the word "FileFront" will appear next to the video's name on the version selection page. So as of right now, all videos are either on our server or on FileFront, a.k.a. downloadable by the public. If you come across a link to a video that doesn't work, please feel free to contact me in some way, and I'll fix it as quickly as humanly possible.

If you just got here, check my really long news post below this one for more information about the goings-ons of RTCF..

Oh, and my montage is back online. All versions are on FileFront, but I would highly suggest downloading one of them (even if you downloaded it before) since I changed it a little. Nothing major, but enough to be worth downloading again. So goodnight for now, and enjoy the videos!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board