Disappointing Has Nothing To Do With Pointing

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon May 15, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm afraid I must apologize to the three people that regularly check this site, mainly because we haven't provided you with anything to enjoy. The main reason is school; all members of RTCF are still in school, and since the two guys that mainly do this stuff (me and Jay) are wrapping up our senior year at high school, we've had absolutely no time to do anything. Literally. I literally had 4 different senior-related projects due the same day, which also happened to be my last official day of high school. However exciting it is to not go to school anymore, we're still in the afterstorm, so to speak. I still haven't taken in that I don't have to go to high school anymore, and I actually do have about 3 more things to do that are school related, one of them being the senior band video, which entails digitizing over 4 years of band footage to put together into a montage-like video to show Thursday at the final awards ceremony thing. But this is starting to turn into a thought dump, so moving on!

Using the time during conversions on the other computer (the one that actually works...stupid Lappy), I went ahead and posted my Crunchbite Tribute video here on RTCF even though all files are on FileFront (I still need to reorganize the files on our server and FileFront, or better yet, get some more webspace). I would also like to mention that not only did this Crunchbite Tribute win the contest it was made for on the RvB Forums, but it also retains a 5-star rating on YouTube and got good reactions at a local film festival. So if you haven't yet seen it, check it out.

In upcoming news, I think it's safe to say that, with luck, episode 3 of Kill Faz will be released some time next week, and, with even more luck, episode 4 of The Sonic Tales as well. The Sonic Tales is not dead, it's just chillin' on the back-burner while greedy school boils over and over again on the three front-burners. So until next time, Tommy out!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board