Focus Tommy!

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:53 pm

As of the end of today, everything on my to-do list that's not RTCF-related will be officially completed. That means that within the month, you'll be seeing a lot more of the crazy antics of Sonic, Tails, Faz, and maybe even a new character (wink). However, although my work is done, Lappy's is not (my laptop). He's looking at about 20 hours of video compression ahead of him so I can free up my hard drive space. In the meantime, I'm gonna go pwn some n00bs, WTF style.

For now, I am glad to give you a new video. It's available in the usual place (the Videos page) in the usual formats (Windows Media and Quicktime) from the usual source (FileFront). That reminds me, if you haven't yet noticed, we're using new video formats. We now offer a low-quality Windows Media version for those with slow connections, a high-quality Windows Media version for those that like quality, a Quicktime version for those silly Mac users out there (yes, that was a subliminal bash at Macs), and a YouTube version, for those that don't like downloading at all and just want to watch it.

This new video I speak of is a live action rendition of Episode 20 of the popular web series RedvsBlue. It was created for a fan contest on the forums there, and is actually doing pretty well so far (even though I'm getting a .3 point deduction for lateness...teehee). If you're a member at the RvB forums, please head over to the Machinima forum and vote for my video. If you're not a member, become one, because those forums and videos are freakin' awesome and, dare I say, better than ours (gasp).

But anyway, go ahead and watch the video, even if you don't know about/watch RvB, because you'll get to see the crazy antics of the RTCF crew in live action, which is really funny. And don't forget about that bloopers reel I promised (double wink).

So for now, you go watch that video, Lappy will commense in major video compressions, and Tommy will commense in major pwnage of the n00bs. See ya later!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board