That's it? No videos? Just music?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:07 am

This news post, unfortunately, is simply an update. To be completely honest, we haven't done a single thing since we finished episode 4 of Kill Faz. And for that, we are all extremely sorry, but since this is merely a hobby, it isn't exactly our first priority.

I do have something to give you however. Our good friend Jake Long (no relation to the American Dragon), the guy that graciously allowed us to use his music for Kill Faz, finally created a MySpace to showcase his talents. You can find it here. Visit it, add him as a friend, send him messages, listen to his music, and even download it if you want.

In news of what's coming up, I'll try to bore you the least and simply give you a wonderfully bulleted list:

- A new video that's placed under the category of Not-Related-To-Either-Series.
- Remake of Kill Faz Episode 1 and the Kill Faz Pilot (tentatively dubbed Episode 5)
- Episode 4 of The Sonic Tales (currently scripted and ready for recording)
- Major site overhaul, which basically is going to completely separate Kill Faz and The Sonic Tales, since they are themselves completely separate and made by completely different people (except me, who does both and the website). I'm basically going to have TheSonicTales.com be just for the The Sonic Tales, and KillFaz.com likewise. Nothing is going to be labeled by our company name(s), mainly because they either suck or are tentative. As for the videos that aren't related to either series, I'm still not sure. I'll definitely have them available for download somewhere, however.

And that's basically it. Unfortunately, I cannot give you timeframes for anything up on that list (except the special video, which has a deadline of August 15), and for that I apologize. But, to be honest, this is at most a two-man operation, and with our busy schedules as it is, it's difficult to get anything done. So with that, I bid you adeu, and hope that the next time we meet, I'll have something to show you. (I'm having a gay day). So until then, have fun!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board