Again with the Halo and the 2

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:34 pm

Even though I posted it a couple days ago, I didn't have time to post a news post about it, but now I do. So here it is. Released the other day in the Miscellaneous section of the Videos page is "Bring You Hell", which is Jay's first Halo 2 montage. It was recorded in one day, so that should say a lot.

Unfortunately that was not the video I was talking about in my previous list. The video due for August 15 just kinda.....died away. I might still do it for kicks (since the script is all ready) but college is really taking up my time right now. Plus Jay leaves for college on Saturday, so there goes half the crew :

Due to the college situation, I'll post a more realistic upcoming list:

- More Halo 2 montages, either from me or from Jay
- My version of PANICS Episode 1 (the video that was due for August 15)
- The Sonic Tales Episode 4
- Major site overhaul - mainly separating The Sonic Tales and Kill Faz (you'll notice themes are disabled and there's a new message for anonymous users at the top of the page under the banner)

And that's really all I've got for now. As for the new video, I'll try to encode some more versions later. I'm hoping to get on a bi-weekly schedule of releasing SOME kind of video, whether it be a Halo 2 montage, or just a PSA from Bob, we'll have something.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board