Happy New Year...?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:16 am

Wow. I tell ya, the latter half of 2006 quite simply flew by. I'm not saying 2006 was a small year for us - literally half of our video archive was released in the past year. But, unfortunately for us, the rest of 2006 held absolutely no progress for us. Everyone's off at college, studying, working part-time jobs; I even think that Jason has joined the armed forces (certainly not unexpected, but nevertheless a loss here at RTCF/RLGL/WTF).

That's another thing I want to address. Our company name is quite simply nothing right now. I've kept RTC Fusion Productions just because it was the original and I'm too lazy to go around and change it everywhere. On the videos, we've had numerous names, like Kill Faz Productions, Red-Light Green-Light Entertainment (which has a very cool logo, I might add), and Hanging Bum Productions. In the end, I'm thinking of going with Crazy Bum Productions, cause it's a very cool name, and I have a very cool idea for the logo videos. But of course, that will come when there's more time.

I'm not sure if 102 people have actually voted or if my poll is just getting spammed, but the results are certainly correct. I'm in no position to do ANYTHING with the website, save releasing videos. I mean seriously - the website is pretty awesome, and there's nothing actually wrong with it, so why bother changing it? So, as a New Year's Resolution for all of us here at...we'll go with Crazy Bum Productions, we promise to only work on videos for at least a long time. The website's just fine.

But then again, working on videos has been a problem for us in the past. To be honest, I love doing this stuff, it's a lot of fun, but I just haven't had time. Not only does college take up enough time, I've got a girlfriend and close friends to hang out with, not to mention all those new video games out now. Well, I guess F.E.A.R. isn't exactly new, but nevertheless, it has taken up a bunch of my time lately. But hopefully, something will happen here.

Here's an up and coming list of the videos that will be released here (eventually):
- The Sonic Tales Episode 4 (should be easy because all the people that work on this live in the same house as I do; will also feature a remixed rock version of the theme song)
- The Sonic Tales PSA (originally scheduled for Thanksgiving, this PSA will probably humourously explain why Sonic and Tails are so lazy)
- Kill Faz Episode 05 (humourously explaining our gayness in releasing videos)
- Another Halo 2 montage from both me and Jay (easier to do because they're independant projects)
- Anti-montage of Halo 2 by yours truly featuring a humourously dubbed version of "Blow Me Away" (Breaking Benjamin's song on the Halo 2 soundtrack)
- Possible PSA-like portion to go with above video (with me and Jay talking about stuff)
- My own *extremely* gay rendition of the Numa Numa video by Gary Brolsma (already filmed, just needs to be put together and uploaded)

So that's a tentative list of the videos that we hope to get done AT LEAST by the end of summer '07. Summer seems to be the best time for us to do stuff, so hopefully we'll get it all done. You'd think winter break would be a great time too, but winter break is busier than it sounds. Next week starts the next semester of college for me, so unless I devote myself to ONLY schoolwork and CBP (Crazy Bum Productions) work, you might just have to wait until summer for something.

But of course, don't let that discourage you from coming back every once in a while! Who knows? Maybe I'm encoding and uploading a new video right now? (I'm not...but it sounds cool, doesn't it?)

While you're waiting, you can always check out my radio show. You can listen online at www.wuso.org, and my show is Mondays and Tuesdays from 5-6 PM. Hopefully that will carry you over to our next video release? Until then, enjoy the new year!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board