Finally! Sheesh!

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:59 pm

Episode 4 of The Sonic Tales has finally been completed. Almost everything about the episode has been re-vamped, in relation to previous episodes: the titles, the filming method, the audio recording method, the theme song, the encoding method, etc. In commemoration of this awesome revampiness, I have also released a version of the episode with commentary by me, the director. There are currently 7 different versions of this video online and ready to download - one on YouTube for convenient watching in your web browser, a high- and low-resolution Windows Media version for high-speed Windows users and low-speed Windows users, respectively; a high- and low-resolution Quicktime version for similar Mac users, and a Windows Media and Quicktime low-resolution version with the commentary track. If this confuses you, just decide this way - if your using Windows, go with Windows Media. If you're on a Mac, go with Quicktime. Then, if you like small downloads and/or have a slow connection, get the low-res version. Or if you like quality and/or have a high-speed connection, go with high-res. Then download one of the commentary versions, cause everyone likes commentary.

The episode itself, entitled "Waterfall Wile", is just over 5 minutes and is, in my opinion, the best (and hardest to make) episode yet. So, if you haven't already, go watch it/download it! All versions (except YouTube of course) are on our own server for convenient downloading, so get to it!

As for the future, we'll just have to wait and see. There are a few projects bubbling below the surface, like some Halo 2 montages, more Kill Faz videos, and more The Sonic Tales videos. So you'll just have to wait and see what the future brings.

I hope you enjoy!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board