Finally! v2.0

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:22 pm

Well hello there, folks. Jay here, and welcome to Faz's Fuzzy Fallopian...crap...wrong introduction. So anyway, I wish my first news post was more...well, productive...seeing as it is my first one, but if you're actually reading this news post in what might as well be considered a dead pair of websites, you know that productivity is probably the least likely thing to come out of this dusty corner of the internet. In fact, with the exception of the release of The Sonic Tales Episode 4, you probably have no reason to be here.

But you're in luck! We here at Kill Faz have finally scripted and had a preliminary read of the next installment of the series. Beyond that, I've got nothing for you folks (surprise surprise). Be sure to check back often for updates in our progress (what does progress mean again?) and schedule. I'm sure that Kill Faz: Season 2 will be well worth the wait. Who knows - we may be working on the production of the Kill Faz: Season 1 DVD - but yeah, you're right...probably not....

...or are we?
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board