OMG ROFLCOPTER NEW VIDEO!!!!

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:19 pm

Sorry about the title, I got a little slap-happy and really couldn't think of a proper title anyway. My sister, also known as Catherine, also known as the "C" in RTC Fusion, previously known as Horse Lover, and now known as Music Catt, has created a video all on her own accord. It's a music video based on the song "Say My Name" by Destiny's Child, and was created using footage she recorded in the Sims 2. It is currently being processed over on YouTube, and a link will soon be posted on our Videos page. In a few days, (hopefully less), high-resolution download-able versions will be available on our site, along with a Flash version viewable here at RTCF. Just imagine the YouTube videos embedded on the videos page here, just a lot more awesome, and you'll have our flash player. Well, it's not really OUR flash player, and since we're not commercial (yet), we don't have to pay for the flash player, but still - it's gonna be sweet.

And what's the best thing to accompany a brand new frickin-sweet flash player? Another new video! I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that the production of the prologue to Season 2 of Kill Faz is nearly complete. It's being debated whether to call this video Episode 5, PSA 2, or Prologue to Season 2, but I guess we'll figure that out later.

As for other upcoming projects, there are a lot - I've got two new Halo 2 montages in the works, Jay's got a Halo montage in the works (I believe), the next installment of The Sonic Tales is being worked on, and there are a few other videos that either have been completed or will be in the near future. Just remember that I'm on Spring Break next week - and for an anti-social totally-Internet-orientated guy like me, that means a lot more video production.

Also, I know I said I wasn't going to work on the website at all and work completely on videos, but it looks like the plan has changed by just a little. I found another host for our websites, this one giving us a generous 2GB of online space, which will be very helpful for hosting video downloads and streaming flash files. However, being the lazy guy I am, I didn't want to have to change a lot of the information associated with "thesonictales.com" (quite a few people depend on it for email, for example). So I figured, since I have two domains, I might as well maximize my possibilities and host them on different hosts. Effectively, this gives us 2.25 GB of space and 110 GB of monthly bandwidth. However, I'm not allowed to host a domain and simply have files there - I have to have a website. So I figure that splitting the two sites (what I was originally going to do) is not that bad of an idea. KillFaz.com, hosted on one host, will be focused on Crazy Bum Productions and the more mature videos produced thereof, and TheSonicTales.com, hosted on the other host, will be focused on RTC Fusion Productions and the lower-age-orientated videos produced thereof. But don't worry - with my Spring Break around the corner, this won't affect video production too much.

Thanks for watching everyone! And don't forget to come back every once in a while!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board