NOW We're Talkin!

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:36 pm

As promised, (I think), a new Kill Faz video has been released. This video is similar to PSA #1 in that it's really just us talking about doing the series rather than actually being in the series...whatever that means. It's basically an epilogue to season 1 of Kill Faz, a continually-productive time, and prologue to season 2 of Kill Faz, what we hope to be a continuously-productive time (there's a difference - check a dictionary). As for viewing the video, due to time constraints, there's only one version uploaded right now - a high-resolution Flash version, viewable in what I've affectionately called the "RTC Fusion Theater". The link on the video page takes you straight to the theater, and since Flash is so widely-used, I think no one will have a problem seeing the video (unless you have a slow connection - it's a 50 MB file, so you'll have to wait just a little for it to start loading before watching. Broadband/DSL users shouldn't have a problem watching it right away. Yay streaming video!)

Coming soon to the RTC Fusion / Crazy Bum sites:
- Downloadable versions of the recently-released Kill Faz video
- A SLIGHT makeover of the two sites (I found a new host, so I'm basically going to separate RTC Fusion and Crazy Bum (The Sonic Tales and Kill Faz, respectively). There won't really be a visible difference, except for different themes on each site, and updated content (that FAQ is old). I also hope to have the RTC Fusion Theater running for all videos after the site overhaul.)
- Yet another Kill Faz video (a PSA about Facebook, originally made for the variety show at my college)
- The next episode in The Sonic Tales
- Some Halo 2 montages

And that's really about it. A lot of work though, and balancing that with college work is pretty difficult. Especially when I waste my time making these fancy news posts. That no one reads. I mean...what.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board