An Egg Cracked On My Head

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:36 am

The Videos page has just been updated. I added little "Watch" and "Download" links under each video so you can choose to either watch the video in glorious high-resolution the RTC Fusion Theater flash player, or download the video. All 6 videos in the archive have been encoded in high-resolution Flash versions for watching, so enjoy that. I also plan to encode high-resolution downloadable versions of the trailer and episodes 1-3 of The Sonic Tales, since the current low-resolution downloads are crap. And I don't want my viewers downloading crap.

On the agenda next is to update the rest of the site, like the old FAQ and really old messages at the top of the main page. After that, I'll try to get on a weekly schedule of releasing high-resolution downloadable versions of the videos in the archive to carry you over to the release of Episode 5 of The Sonic Tales. After that, it might be a while til Episode 6. Or not. I guess we'll find out.

Most of my time will be taken up primarily by a secret project I can't tell anyone about, and secondarily on RTC Fusion's sister site KillFaz.com, which used to be combined with TheSonicTales.com. But now they're separated, as RTC Fusion and Crazy Bum Productions are really two different groups of people (minus me, who does just about everything for both). So, if you get bored with TheSonicTales.com, head over to KillFaz.com - but be warned that it's a more mature site that this is. So if you don't like swearing, are easily offended by the word "gay", are under 13 years old, or just generally hate the world, don't go to KillFaz.com. Actually, if you're that last one, you probably shouldn't be on this site either. But that's really your problem now isn't it?

So head on over to the Videos page and re-watch all of your favorite The Sonic Tales episodes in high-resolution, and come back next week to download one of them. And then the next week to download another, and so on, until you'll be able to download Episode 5. W00t.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board