Nothing new yet?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:49 am

After a short mishap with last week (now being called bi-week), I've kept my promise once again by releasing high-resolution versions of another video in the TST archive. This week it's episode 1, so feel free to download it in high-resolution glory in either Windows Media or Quicktime formats! And don't forget to come back next week, so you can relive the fascinating story of Eggman's childhood in downloadable high-resolution in episode 2!

Also, some of you that scroll down may have noticed those ads on the right. I figured that as long as they aren't really bothersome, they should be fine. They blend into the site, and are really more of just a list of links that should interest you rather than blatant advertisements that say CLICK HERE (those things suck). I think they're neat. Besides, I get paid to have 'em there, so it's a win-win!

Also, I'm not sure if any of you have noticed that little Donation button the left there (I doubt any of you has since I've received NO donations in the two years that button has existed), but please take notice of it. I suppose I'm not exactly the most needy person ever, but this stuff still costs money, so if you have a few extra bucks, please feel free to donate. It's for a good cause too. TST is a good cause, isn't it? Of course it is! And if you're wondering how to become a "sponsor", that's how you do it. If you donate to RTCF, you are, in essence, a sponsor, and will be listed on an appropriate page as a sponsor. You don't specifically get anything special at the moment, but you might in the future... so go ahead and become a sponsor!

Also also, if you're a more mature audience member, don't forget to check out our sister site KillFaz.com, maintained by the same guy that does this site (me). I'm releasing other miscellaneous videos I've done weekly over on that site, so check it out if you're interested.

See ya next week!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board