What's a title?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon May 28, 2007 10:56 pm

Okay, I'll admit it, I've been a bit behind on re-releasing previous TST videos in high-resolution glory into the archive, but let's face it - no one really cares about those. I should really be focusing on getting new videos out there. But at the moment, I haven't the time to do either of those things... so why not update the ads on the site just a bit? I moved the Sponsored Links block over to the left side, so it's visible on all pages, but here's the thing - if you log in, it disappears! I figured there has to be SOME sort of perk for registering here (minus all the commenting abilities, personal profile, access to post in the forums, and tons of other cool stuff), so I'm making the site ad-free for all registered users. Keep in mind, registration is free, so this is really a win-win situation for you (and a lose-lose for me, really - I make no money from registration, and it takes away what I do make money from). I also added a nifty Google Search box above the poll, along with a lovely advertisement for Firefox under the poll (which also disappears when you log in).

So enjoy the mostly-unupdated website for now, go watch some videos again, and come back next week for more exciting happenings at RTC Fusion!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board