Is my watch right?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:49 pm

Well, I suppose an update with no new content is better than no update at all.

I'd like to start off by first saying that we're not dead in any way. We're just... not really doing anything right now. Both myself and Bob (Knuckles) have started college classes again, with Catherine (Tails) starting her last year at junior high, so I guess it can be expected for not a lot to happen here at RTCF. Catherine did make another Sims music video some time ago, but I seem to have lost it from the network server...

In other news, our website host is just now having problems with the whole media streaming/download thing we do at RTCF. So not only do we need to focus on getting new videos out, I also have to work this thing out beforehand, so we don't push our luck. I'm currently working on a small side-project, where I'm setting up my old computer as a server that we could actually use. That's completely experimental though, and it might take a while to figure out. The good news would be that, with my own server, we'd have a lot more freedom. But, if that doesn't work out, I'll probably move on to paid hosting. It'd be the first time I've paid for web hosting (minus the domain name fees of course), but hey - there's a first time for everything I suppose.

So hang in there with us! I promise we'll have more content and entertainment soon enough!

9/17 Addendum: I moved all versions of Episode 4 of TST to my other file server and fixed the link to the LoRes QT version of the commentary. Hopefully this won't really affect anything (except no more versions on FileFront).
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board