Just In Time!

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:16 am

I apologize for that little hiccup yesterday in server uptime. About a week ago, my paid month of server usage ran out, and due to the poor service at Psychz.net, I decided it was time for another server change. This time I found the awesome people at Webhostingpad.com and it looks like we're secured on the Internet for some time to come.

The hiccup, however, was caused by the way I have to do the server change. Originally, I had wanted to put up a "We're Moving!" sign on the old server while I entered the new DNS settings for TheSonicTales.com. Unfortunately (and somewhat luckily), my account got suspended quite literally the minute after I finished downloading all my settings and files from the old server. So, for about a day (depending on when the new DNS settings propagated to your ISP), TheSonicTales.com was plagued with the dreaded "Account Suspended" page. But I had already uploaded all the files and whatnot to the new server, so it was just a matter of time. (I actually had access to the website at school before I had access at home - stupid Time Warner.)

But anyway, everything is back to normal now. In content-releasing news, we're hard at work writing more Sonic Tales videos, and hope to get time to do them very soon. I also still have another of Music Catt's Sims 2 music videos here in the wings, waiting to be posted. I believe I also still need to re-release some of the Sonic Tales videos in high-resolution. I should have a little more time pretty soon, as my major project (that's taken about two months of my life) is basically done and only needs some finishing touches.

So I hope to see some new content soon! I'll catch y'allz laterzzz.

(Wow... that was totally lame...)
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board