Well That Came Out of Nowhere

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:13 am

Even though Music Catt insists it's not that good of a video, I posted it anyway. The voice of Tails composed yet another wonderful Sims 2 music video... some time ago, and I just now got around to posting it. She's actually already working on a new one, so that's cool. But in the meantime, the one I just posted is called "Things I'll Never Say" and is based on the popular Avril Lavigne song. I already had all the versions encoded and uploaded, so I don't know why it hasn't been posted yet. You can watch it in high or low-resolution, depending on how fast your internet connection is, or you can download it in one of the four all-purpose convenient versions. I also posted it on YouTube for popularity sake, so I linked to that version as well, although I suggest just watching here in the wonderful RTC Fusion Theater.

In Sonic Tales news, we're all willing to do the next episode - the only problem is the able part. Both Music Catt and Bob are busy with school work, and I've been suffering with what can only be classified as pneumonia for the past two weeks. But don't worry - we'll get around to it eventually. We also have a wonderful holiday-themed episode scripted that we'd love to do.

So in the meantime, enjoy Caddie's wonderful use of the Sims 2, and look forward to re-posting of old episodes in high-resolution! I mean new episodes...
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board