I Need To Work On My Titles

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Hello everyone! Quick update from RTCF headquarters here. Since I was doing some maintenance on the video player over at <a href="http://www.killfaz.com" target="_blank">Kill Faz</a>, I took the liberty of coming here and doing the same work. Here's a quick run-down of what I did (very small stuff):

- Finally fixed the footer (I can't believe I went a whole year without changing the copyright year - then again, I can't believe it's been over a year since the last episode...)
- Upgraded to the latest version of the Flash movie player (basically there's now a stop button, and full-screen mode doesn't open in a new window)
- Added a little bookmark link thing to the top of the Videos page, although it's less significant here since you can probably see all the videos without scrolling...

And that's pretty much it. But I figured I couldn't post an update with such insignificant changes! To out-do myself, I continued with what I was doing before and I posted newly-encoded versions of Episode 2! Enhance your TST downloaded video collection with either a Quicktime or Windows Media high-resolution (or low if you'd prefer) video! I removed the old links to the ones on FileFront and posted new downloadable versions hosted right here on our server. I highly suggest the Windows Media HiRes one, because it's actually just a direct copy of the archive version (VERY high quality).

So that's about it for now. Hopefully it won't be too long until we get time to do Episode 5! Perhaps we'll go ahead and write the next few episodes, because that seems to get us more motivated to do an episode than when we haven't written it yet...
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board