A New Video?? A-wuhhhhh????

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:20 am

Sup guys. I know there's really not a lot going on at RTCF headquarters these days, and I do apologize for this and thank you for your patience. Our next video was actually done about 2 weeks ago, but for some reason I failed to finish officially adding it to the web. I think I had some type of problem that was long-since fixed.

Anyway, Catt, the voice of Tails, has created yet another Sims 2 music video masterpiece, this time to Aly and AJ's hit "Potential Breakup Song". (At least, I assume it's a hit... I don't listen to their music). The two usual streaming flavors are on their way to the net now, with high- and low-resolution Windows Media downloads soon follow. I am moving up to .mp4 files for the Theater, so you may need to update your Flash player before you can watch anything. I do believe the Theater has an automatic updater if you don't have the correct version, and updating takes only a few seconds.

The reason its screenshot is missing from the archive list is because I've yet to install my image editing program on my new laptop. It'll be there eventually, it's just not something I wanted to deal with right now.

It looks like the high-res Windows Media version will be the first online, in about 7 minutes, so check that out. In a couple hours, all versions will be up and ready to go.

New The Sonic Tales coming soon!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board