I Hate People

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:53 am

Unfortunately, due to yet another increase in fake registrations, I've enabled admin-activation on all new accounts. This basically means that I have to activate your account before you can post on the site. This shouldn't cause a problem - I check my email more often than daily. If your username looks like the type that will post spam, I'll email you telling you that I've denied your registration. But if you email me back and just say you'd like to post, I'd be glad to activate your account. The types of usernames the spam people are using seem to be "abcd1234" and stuff like that.

I do apologize for the delay in deleting the recent spam posts. I've had so much on my plate lately that I literally forgot to remember TST. As such, we're no closer to a new video. But there are bits and pieces of episodes lying around my hard drives, so we hope to have a new video up soon.

Thanks for sticking around! In the meantime, don't forget our video archive includes all of our videos, so check 'em out!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board