I Never Know What to Title These

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:34 pm

Hey everybody! It's been a while, so I figured I'd post an update on things.

I cleaned up the site a little bit. I took out the Google Search and the ads since no one uses them and ads are very annoying (I never did like them). However, it does cost money to run the site, so a small donation would always be appreciated, especially since I literally get no money from doing this. Not that I'm complaining - just explaining why a donation would help :D So I moved the donation button to the top of the home page.. teehee

The site will be updated soon to the latest version of phpBB. This will include RSS feeds so you can subscribe to these news posts and not have to visit the site to see if there has been an update. There will also be security updates so hopefully I can re-open automatic registrations.

As of right now, just email me if you would like to register and post in the forums. Keep in mind you don't have to register to watch any videos though :)

For some reason Episode 2 of The Sonic Tales was flagged and removed from YouTube. I have no clue why. But you can still watch it here on TST.com, and our friend ClearviewPro still has a version up on his YouTube.

The first five episodes (and maybe the trailer) will be re-animated in better quality and released on a bi-weekly schedule this fall leading up to the release of Episode 6, Carnival Canticle. With a LOT of luck, we'll then do episodes 7-10 on a bi-weekly schedule in the beginning of 2011, with the release of episode 10 on the 6th anniversary of The Sonic Tales (March 6, 2011).

Short Version:
- Site cleaned up (removed ads, google search, and inactive users)
- Big site update soon with RSS feeds
- Email me to register an account
- Re-animated episodes 1-5 released bi-weekly this fall
- Episode 6 released before end of 2010
- Episodes 7-10 released bi-weekly next spring up til 6th anniversary of TST
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board