What Comes After 2.0?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:30 am

Hey everyone! Kaisonic here for another quick update. For the past month or so I've been working on launching my network site Kaisonic.net, and in the process, I went ahead and combined the backend of my three sites. This doesn't actually change anything for you, which makes it seem kinda dumb, but it makes everything easier for me.

Anyway, feel free to check out Kaisonic.net if you'd like. There's not a lot there right now, but I'll be updating it soon and often.

I'm thinking of scrapping the re-animation idea. Not because I'm too lazy to do it, but because I'm sure you, as the viewer, would rather see new episodes than just the same old ones.

Also, I'm aware BBCode is not parsing correctly on the home page (so the link above doesn't show up properly). If you notice any other bugs on the site, PLEASE contact me immediately! It's hard to debug and test these sites when I've been staring at the code all day.

Episode 6 - Carnival Canticle will be out before October!

P.S. Follow me on Twitter for smaller, more frequent updates: http://www.twitter.com/Kaisonic
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board