[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
The Sonic Tales • View topic • Venturing away from the Genesis?

Venturing away from the Genesis?

Post any ideas or suggestions for The Sonic Tales here.

Return to Ideas/Suggestions

Post Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:27 am

Hey are you eventually going to use another Sonic game besides Sonic the Hedgehog? And by that, I mean another game like Sonic Advance or Sonic Adventure or something like that.
"A.....I. Ummm, what''s the A again?"
"Artificial."
"Ohhhhh. Ummm, what''s the --"
"Intelligence."
"Ohhhhhhhhh. ...What''s the A again?"

Huzzah! I am once again the first level 2 member! Sooo....

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:28 am

Eventually were gonna be using sims 2, and i dont know about any other sonic game yet. Were jsut with the sonic 3 game for now.
My xbox live account is: Hank J Wimblton
---------------------------
Alex
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:28 pm

We probably will. Since the Sonic Tales mainly focuses on the stories of Sonic, then we probably won't restrain ourselves just to the old games. But if we do use more modern games, it's won't be for a while.

And what Alex means is that RTC Fusion Productions is planning other machinimas, perhaps one using The Sims 2 and perhaps one using Halo 2.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:30 pm

Were doing one with halo 2? :P
Alex
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:31 pm

We might... :wink:
--Kaisonic--
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:53 pm

So you guys are using the genesis version? I thought you may have been playing the new Anniversary Collection out for the xbox. I love it. All of my old genesis games + a bunch of sonic games I didnt have.
Halo53

Post Posted on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:22 am

Were using sonic mega collection, for... i dont know which system, i think gamecube... but i dotn know.
Alex
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:20 pm

Yeah, Halo53, we are going to use the Mega Collection, but for the GameCube. As soon as my video capture box works, of course... :x
--Kaisonic--
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:10 am

yeah the 3D inviorments are interesting. I'd be happy to help out with another project.
If a Ham sandwhich is better than nothing,
And nothing is better then eternal happiness,
Then A ham Sandwhich is better than eternal happiness.
Toji

Post Posted on Fri May 13, 2005 10:38 am

see ya buddy!!!!
cymbalguy01

Post Posted on Tue May 24, 2005 10:10 am

Just to help with this situation, I'd like to point out that I don't mind that we are using Sonic the Hedgehog 3. That's the reason I came here in the first place; because it was innovative. But I just wanted to know if you were eventually going to use another game.

Just thought I'd try and clarify what I was trying to say.
"A.....I. Ummm, what''s the A again?"
"Artificial."
"Ohhhhh. Ummm, what''s the --"
"Intelligence."
"Ohhhhhhhhh. ...What''s the A again?"

Huzzah! I am once again the first level 2 member! Sooo....

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Tue May 24, 2005 1:46 pm

Eventually, we'll probably be forced to use another game, since Sonic 3 isn't exactly a long game. I'm figuring that the first two "seasons" of The Sonic Tales will be set in Sonic 3, and they will be pretty long seasons, since I want to do a lot in Sonic 3. Around season 3, we'll probably begin to use a different version of Sonic, but we'll figure that out when we get there.

And just to clarify, I think it would be neat for the seasons to have different names, like the Pokemon TV show. The first is just The Sonic Tales, then the second season will be something to the nature of The Sonic Tales: Sonic Returns. But the seasons will not be set to a specific schedule. I'll probably just start a second season when it seems right in the story. One season might last 2 years, and the next might last only a month. And the third would last about a year. Or something like that.

In short, The Sonic Tales will not be limited to just Sonic 3.
--Kaisonic--
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Ideas/Suggestions