[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3816)
The Sonic Tales • View topic • Epsiode 1

Epsiode 1

I made up a word. You can just talk about The Sonic Tales in this forum.

Return to General Sonic Tales Talkage

Post Posted on Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:52 pm

If I wasn't obsessed with Sonic growing up, I probably wouldn't have even bothered to check it out but I was so I watched it. Episode 1 was pretty cool. It wasn't amazing but at the same time it didn't suck. You just have to make sure you keep the characters in the middle of the screen because no one saw the ring disappear when tails got it because of the black bars blocking out the lives/rings etc.
Halo53

Post Posted on Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:54 pm

Wait, I just saw the forum for episode comments, so sorry about this thread but if we aren't commenting on the episodes, what are we supposed to use this forum for?
Halo53

Post Posted on Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:23 am

Just talking about it....
My xbox live account is: Hank J Wimblton
---------------------------
Alex
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:17 pm

Well, this forum is just to talk about the series as a whole. You know, questions of how we do it, where the story is going, what's going on, I dunno. Just general Sonic Tales talkage.
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:59 am

OK, if we're gonna talk about the series as a whole...

I love it. My only gripe about it, and it isn't even really that major, is that it seems that you edited out a little too much of the screen. I mean, the comedic factor is lessened if you see a character jump off screen then back on screen after collecting a ring *cough*Tails*uncough*. Sooooo...that's my only suggestion.
"A.....I. Ummm, what''s the A again?"
"Artificial."
"Ohhhhh. Ummm, what''s the --"
"Intelligence."
"Ohhhhhhhhh. ...What''s the A again?"

Huzzah! I am once again the first level 2 member! Sooo....

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Thu Apr 14, 2005 10:21 pm

Yeah, someone once told me that seeing the score and stuff is really distracting, and the black bars cover as less as the screen as possible (down to the pixel). So maybe if enough people complain, I can put up a poll of whether to keep the bars or not. I dunno, we'll see.
--Kaisonic--
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:11 pm

Well, the bars are good, (gives it that Red vs. Blue feel) but it just seems like it cuts off some of the action. In redvsblue.com, what they cut off has no effect on the show itself. But hey, this is just my opinion.
Last edited by HylianHero on Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Artificial."
"Intelligence."

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:29 pm

Ah, we'll figure somethin' out.
--Kaisonic--
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:25 am

No we won't. Sorry... has anyone caught on to the fact that I'm attempting to boost my total posts yet?
I had a magic bullet once...I gave it to Faz.
Jay
Staff

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:39 pm

"Artificial."
"Intelligence."

[co
HylianHero
Level 2 Member

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:46 pm

Yeah, I don't understand that last comment at all
I had a magic bullet once...I gave it to Faz.
Jay
Staff

Post Posted on Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:28 pm

He's saying that you, me, and him are like the only ones that post anymore, so no, no one has noticed and/or will care.

And, as in episode 2, I evened out the black bars and minimized the action above/below the bars, so it's more like a letterbox than a couple of boxes covering up unwanted text.
--Kaisonic--
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to General Sonic Tales Talkage