Publicly Announcing for Service?

Check this forum for important news announcements from staff and moderators.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:40 pm

Even though the latest video of Kill Faz was technically completed on Friday, I didn't get a chance to upload until just last night. So, if you haven't already guessed, a new Kill Faz video is available for download. It's not Episode 02, it's actually a PSA, or Public Service Announcement, entitled "Publicly Announcing for Service," and basically explains why we've been so lazy not doing Episode 02. It's an awesome video, and is only about 5 and a half minutes long, so you should definitely check it out. And using my magic skills, I was able to conveniently place all three version on our own server (actually I just moved the Windows Media version of the KF Trailer: Director's Cut onto FileFront). So go download it, yo. And as a short note, Jay got really bored last night and made a few threads in the General Kill Faz Talkage thread, so stop by, read, and post if you've got a minute.

As for our upcoming projects, we are already hard at work on Episode 02 of Kill Faz. This video actually has a deadline, because we want to show it at our school's talent show, the "Variety Show." We also plan on making short weekly commercials for the show to show at our school and advertise the show for showing. If I get the time, I might just put these videos on the server for your viewing pleasure, or make it a bonus feature on our DVD, if we ever release one. And through the making of these Kill Faz videos, we have a lot of material usable for bloopers. We may either make a blooper reel video for download or have it as a special feature on our DVD, again, if we ever release one. Or we may even cleverly incorporate them into the videos themselves.

In the meantime, if I get the time, I hope to finish episode 04 of The Sonic Tales. This episode features more crazy antics of Sonic and Tails, and I think Knuckles appears in this one as well. Yeah, he does, so be excited for that and such.

Until later, Tommy out!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board